Star Wars Cookie Cutters
The traditional gingerbread house sets the bar too low for most engineers. They tend to want to make something a bit more elaborate. Gingerbread Millennium Falcons (does the icing run in less than 12 parsecs). Gingerbread TIE fighters. Gingerbread AT-ATs tromping through an icing wonderland. To go along with this sort of creativity, you need something to give it a little character, literally.
These officially-licensed Star Wars Gingerbread Cookie Cutters are sure to provide smiles for your holiday party or cookie swap. This set of 6 comes with with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Yoda, C-3PO, and a Stormtrooper. Cut the dough with one side of the cutter, and then flip it over to impress the design into the dough. With a low-rise gingerbread (most recipes for houses are), you’ll get cute, clean designs that might not even call for icing. You decide.
Note: These work best with dough that doesn’t rise when baked. If you don’t have a favorite recipe for that, follow these tips:
- Preheat the oven
- Refrigerate the dough both before and after slicing the cookies
- Use parchment paper or a silpat liner instead of greasing the cookie sheet
- Set of 6 Star Wars Cookie Cutters
- Suitable for gingerbread and sugar-cookies – try pie-dough to decorate your pie-crusts!
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Includes Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Yoda, C-3PO, and a Stormtrooper
- Cut shape with one side
- Flip over and impress design onto dough with other side
- Make your own clone army
- Materials: Food-safe, BPA-free ABS plastic
- Dimensions: ~ 4″ tall x 3 1/4″ wide
- Not microwave safe
- Hand-wash only