Elevation Training Mask
- Simulates High Altitude Training
- Ideal for all serious athletes, pros and amatuers
- Elevation Training Mask 2.0
Training Mask 2.0 has been a work in progress for over 2 years. We have asked our customers of Training Mask 1.0 to give us their feedback and what they would want to see in 2.0. With great feedback from test marketing and direct responses we have made Training Mask 2.0 smaller, lighter and more comfortable. Training Mask 2.0 gives the end user a redesigned look and feel along with the resistance levels that they desire.
Elevation Training Mask mimics the effects of High Altitude Training. When elite athletes want to improve their performance they go to high altitude levels to train. When they come back to sea level they perform much stronger, faster, and have increased endurance.
Training Mask 2.0 makes your work out more efficient allowing you to take your work out from 60 minutes to 20 minutes. From the average daily walker to the marathon runner, Training Mask 2.0 appeals to every athlete who wants to improve their overall health and performance.
- Box Dimensions: L: 6.25 X W: 7.25 X H: 8.25
- Weight: 1 Pound – 16oz
What benefits does Training Mask 2.0 resistance breathing have?
- Conditions the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance
- Strengthens the diaphragm
- Increases surface area and elasticity in alveoli
- Increases lung capacity
- Increase anaerobic thresholds
- Decrease workout time
- Includes three nose pieces for three levels of intensity: 1x, 3x, 6x and 9x restricted breathing
What does the Training Mask 2.0 come with?
- (6 Air Resistance Caps)
- (3 Base pieces with flux valve plungers)
- (1 Silicone Training Mask)
- (1 Neoprene Sleeve)
- Brochures, Fitness Workout booklet / Instructional booklet
- Instructional DVD
- Adult Small: 100-149 lbs.
- Adult Medium: 150-240 lbs.
- Adult Large: 250-300 lbs