Coleman Camp Oven
- Bake up rolls, cinnamon rolls, corn bread and other treats at the campsite
- Keep your cooking warm until your group gets back
- Warms up over Coleman® camp stoves
- 10 sq. in. (64.52 sq. cm) rack adjusts to three cooking heights
- Folds flat for convenient, space-saving storage
- Easy-to-read thermometer
- Smooth and easy to clean, corrosion-resistant aluminized steel finish also resists scuffs
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
he oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.