Avegant Glyph – Video Headset
- Watch films, play games, and enjoy endless entertainment in HD audio/video on the world’s first mobile personal theater experience
- Connect to almost any smartphone, tablet, drone, or gaming console, at home, on the field, or at 40,000 feet (may require an adapter, sold separately)
- A screenless display-the Glyph reflects light with over two million micro-mirrors, replicating natural human eyesight
- Designed and worn similarly to headphones, a familiar form that goes anywhere with you, delivering rich, high-resolution audio
- Immerse yourself in your favorite content without being completely cut off from your surroundings
Glyph is the world’s first personal theater designed with lightweight portability, rich audio, and amazingly clear video. Stop watching—start seeing and experiencing your content in vivid detail. You’ll feel like you’re watching a 60-inch TV, wherever you are.
Set up is quick and easy. The Glyph plugs into almost any device with a video out, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, and game systems, directly or with a simple adapter, and delivers your existing content in a way you’ve never experienced before: lifelike, crystal clear, brilliant.
Watch movies, TV, sports, and music videos via downloads and popular streaming video apps such as Amazon Video, Netflix, HBO GO, Youtube, and Vimeo.
Play games on your PC, Xbox, Playstation, smartphone, or tablet. Immerse yourself across worlds and in crosswords while still being able to see your controller.
Experience the beauty of flight through your drone camera with first person view and head tracking. Gain new points of view with 3D and 360 content.
Avegant Retinal Imaging Technology is the most advanced viewing experience for wearable displays, recreating natural sight to deliver incredibly crisp, clear images. A low-power light-source beams HD imagery through a set of optics onto millions of microscopic mirrors, which shape and focus the picture, projecting it directly to you.
There’s no screen. Your eyes receive complete, pixel-free images for effortless viewing. And because the experience replicates sight, it’s more like seeing than watching.